The German language is a mix of classic dialects and culture. It has crowned the position of second and third spoken languages in European countries and worldwide. In general, German is easy to learn and acquire because it owns the same generic root of English. So, if you know English it makes adds on the advantage of learning German quick and efficient.
Saralearn is the best place to learn German classes in Koramangala Bangalore
What is the importance of German Language?
How many levels are there in German Language?
There are 6 levels in the German language for having exertive and intense knowledge, you need to enlighten yourself first with these language levels.
Beginners start with A level of language which falls under two categories, A1 & A2 level :
- A1 – Level- This will make sure you answer all basic elementary standard of questions of the German language with ease.
- A2- Level- This stage will teach you general words and conversations that you make in your real life with a wider vocabulary.
THE WHOLE COURSE OF A1-LEVEL GERMAN LANGUAGE TAKES AROUND 40 HOURS OF PREPARING.
Intermediate level of the German language can be enlightened in two layers, B1 & B2 level:
- B1 – Level – This level would indulge and helps you gain knowledge in making error-free simple texts and writing in the German language.
THE WHOLE COURSE OF B1-LEVEL GERMAN LANGUAGE TAKES AROUND 50 HOURS OF PREPARING.
- B2 – Level- This stage gives you the experience of learning a variety of information and will make you take part in higher- grade discussions.
The advanced and final level of the German language can be classified as, C1 & C2 level :
- C1 – Level – In this stage, you will find the absolute skill of reading newspapers, literature books and also you can even prepare wonderful essays in the german language without any interruptions.C2- Level- This gives you the complete in and out of German languages. you may find yourself speaking fluently and found using idioms and phrases on speaking as well as writing with the elaborate use of typical German words.THE WHOLE COURSE OF C1 & C2-LEVEL GERMAN LANGUAGE TAKES AROUND 60 HOURS OF PREPARING.