SARA NTT – FRANCHISEE ( LOW INVESTMENT – HIGH RETURNS )
ABOUT SARA LEARN
SARA LEARN Invites application for opening NTT Franchise Center at your place. With an aim of providing Job opportunities for Graduate and under Graduate women in India.
WHY SARA LEARN
- Established Brand & Best Courses in the Industry
- Franchisee First “Award Winning Franchisee Support System that ensures success when you partner with SARA”
- Detailed Marketing Plan
- 100% Hassle free Operations.
- Industry Connect for Placements
- World Class Training for Employees
Support Extended by SARA LEARN
- Free Marketing kit will be provided to all centers.
- Training for Center Counselors & Marketing Executives.
- Dedicated Support Manager Assigned for Daily Sales Support.
- Manage Back End Support Activities for Enrolled Students – Help Desk.
- Email id for Communications.
- Conduct ongoing training for new programs which are launched.
- Digital Marketing support be done.
Franchise/ Study Center/ Academic Center 10 Benefits
- Best Fees Structure Share
- Free Books & Study Material Per Admission
- MOU Agreement
- Authorization Certification
- Center Name of Website List
- Direct Transfer City Student Admission leads
- Advertisement Material Soft Copies Like: Banners, Posters, Hoarding, Pamphlet, Visiting Card etc.
- No Exam Fees, No Marksheet Charges, No Center allotment Charges for Exam.
- Online Result, Admit Card, Verification, Admission Apply.
- Prospectus Per Admission
FACT TRUTH - IMPORTANT& BENEFITS
- Thousands of jobs await women who accomplish this versatile training programme as only well trained NTT, PTT, NPTT teachers can handle primary and junior school classes (nursery to class 5) successfully.
- This vocational training helps our students to become professional teachers for schools across India spanning all boards (ICSE, CBSE, State boards) and mediums (Hindi, English, Vernacular/Regional).
- The merit of this course is recognized by the way of appointment of hundreds of our students at un-aided public schools of repute across India. Refer the Alumni list given on the Alumni page of this website.
- Many students seek admissions in B.Ed. after graduation. Aspirants of B.Ed. are unaware of the fact of job opportunities. About 7% vacancies come up for B. Ed. as compared to 65% for NTT. In fact, many of our students in the past have joined our NTT, PTT, NPTT institute, even after B.Ed. degree, for job opportunities.
- The un-trained in-service teachers from various schools are also joining this course, as these days, NTT, PTT, NPTT has become essential pre-requisite for teachers of primary schools and non-board classes (1 to 5) for sustenance as well as promotion.
- We have a very qualified, capable and laborious staff to identify the needs of the students and to train them under guidelines of our organization. Being professionals themselves in the field of education for many years, they also play a vital role in spotting the current trends in hiring in the education sector which helps in the overall employability of our students.
For More details on FRANCHISEE contact below :